31. Although the traffic is not busy, he likes to drive at a _______ speed.
A. spare B. fast C. moderate D. moral
32. She is already 16 years old. But she _______ as if she were still a little girl.
A. believes B. absorbs C. accuses D. behaves
33. Only when one is______ of one’s getting behind is one more likely to catch up.
A. critical B. aware C. visual D. effective
34. Now that they have not done anything ______ about the situation, it shows no evidence to return to normal.
A. unique B. effective C. absolute D. sequential
35. He is quite sure that it’s _____ impossible for him to fulfill the task within two days.
A. fully B. exclusively C. absolutely D. roughly
36. The new automobile factory is expected to ______ around 30,000 to 50,000 vehicles annually in the first three years.
A. assemble B. service C. supply D. repair
37. Retail sales volume in local urban and rural areas rose 57.8% and 46.8% _____ last year.
A. individually B. respectively C. correspondingly D. accordingly
38. What you’re ______ to read may challenge your assumptions about the kind of world we live in.
A. around B. ahead C. above D. about