31. Mr. Takei attended one business conference in April and plans to attend two more conferences ______ in the year.
A. then B. later C. long D. ever
32. Whitcomb Hospital’s new efficiency program aims to reduce the workload of hospital employees while improving patient ______.
A. care B. cared C. careful D. carefully
33. This afternoon’s flights to Barcelona, London, and Rome have all been delayed ______ inclement weather in the destination cities.
A. as for B. due to C. now that D. only if
34. To save time and costs, Alberta Industries recommends that any associates who travel for business ______ the amount of luggage they carry.
A. minimize B. to minimize C. have minimized D. minimizing
35. Patrons who arrive at the theater ______ the show has begun will not be seated until the intermission.
A. wherever B. into C. along D. after