26. Dr. Hemana and Dr. Wareham, the joint recipients of the Cobalt Research Prize, have known ______ since they were university students in Auckland.
A. other one B. another one C. any other D. each other
27. Customers who purchase concert tickets will be charged a service fee ______ they pay by cash or by credit card.
A. whether B. either C. even D. despite
28. In addition to fine dining, the elegant Ipswich Inn provides every amenity ______ for small or large business meetings.
A. necessity B. necessitate C. necessary D. necessarily
29. As head of Human Resources, Rachel Ashton will inform ______ employees of job openings before advertising the positions on the Internet.
A. allowable B. entire C. permissive D. current
30. The library at the Kane-Clark Institute contains numerous items ______ the history of the renowned philanthropic organization.
A. document B. documents C. documentary D. documenting