16. A fine of $200 will be imposed upon any drivers ______ park illegally downtown during the holiday parade.
A. which B. whose C. whom D. who
17. ______ the new computers are arriving next week, no plans have been made to dispose of the old ones.
A. Despite B. When C. Although D. Whereby
18. In Mr. Brothet’s performance review, the department supervisor wrote that he worked extremely ______ and always finished his assignments on time.
A. diligently B. diligence C. diligent D. most diligent
19. The leadership conference will be held in Lanesville, which is about 50 miles from downtown Seattle and easily accessible ______ car or train.
A. in B. by C. on D. at
20. ______ to the fitness center is free for all employees and their family members.
A. Preparation B. Insertion C. Admission D. Imposition