1. The large number of expenditures made throughout the course of the year can seem ----- to managers and executives.
2. The manager wants to ----- the new accounting procedures at the general company meeting on Tuesday.
3. The accounting team uses an advanced spreadsheet software program to list company ----- by department.
4. All workers have been asked to leave the office until the maintenance crew determines the cause of yesterday’s power-----.
5. Siphos Computer Inc. has assigned several market research ----- to gather information about foreign consumers.
6. Employees who have not received the updated informational ----- on safety procedures should request one from their immediate supervisor.
7. To meet the deadline, Mr. Lusit must ----- his schedule with that of his colleagues in the marketing department.
8. Supervisors will permit their employees ----- confidential materials from the premises only if the proper approval has been granted.
B. to remove
9. Dorton Inc. has its accountants ----- some of the most detailed budget reports in the entire business sector.
10. We found it extremely ----- that the Southgate Foundation chose to cancel the technology convention.